- Rating: ★★★★
- For the Chili:
- 2 lb Dried White Beans
- 3 lb Chicken Breasts
- 32 oz jarred Salsa Verde
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 9 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 cups plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 bunch of Cilantro
- 1 lime
- For Serving (optional):
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Avocado, cubed
- Tortilla Chips
- Pour enough chicken broth to coat the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Add chicken breasts and a generous amount of salt and pressure cook for 30 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and return to cooker.
- Add beans, salsa, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and chicken broth and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add in greek yogurt and chopped cilantro(cut off the stem and use the remainder to taste).
- Top with any optional ingredients and serve.
More delicious recipes