- 2 large green bell peppers
- 8oz of Mushrooms; diced
- 1 red onions; diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1.5 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet HOT Taco Seasoning
- 1 - 2 packet Taco seasoning
- 1 can Black Beans
- 24oz Greek, Non-Fat, Plain Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cook rice by package instructions
- Cook ground beef
- Blanche Bell Peppers for 5 mins or until they have a slight give.
- Add to cooked ground beef - saute onions with olive oil until almost translucent and add mushrooms for 10 mins until cooked down
- Combine yogurt, taco seasoning, black beans, to the cooked rice
- Combine ground beef, and onions if you have room or use a seperate pan.
- Cut tops and bottoms from bell peppers; remove membrane and seeds. Cut peppers in half to create 2 pieces that can be laid down. Dice up the top and bottom of the peppers.
- Layer rice & meat mixture and green peppers. Repeat
- Bake for 10 minutes and finish with a broil until the top has a crisp.
More delicious recipes