Yield: 4 –6 servings
- Rating: ★★★
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless breasts, halved
- 28 oz peeled whole tomoatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb fettuccini pasta
- 4 oz feta cheese
- Finely chopped fresh basil
- Halve Chicken breasts and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- With olive oil cook the chicken on one side for 8 minutes allowing a crust to form. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes until cooked.
- Slice chicken and set aside.
- In a pot put diced tomatoes and water. Stir in the pasta and cook, uncovered over medium heat, for 5 minutes. Cover and add chicken and let cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir, then add three-quarters of the feta. Stir once more, then let cook uncovered for 5 additional minutes. Serve warm, sprinkled with the remaining feta cheese and fresh basil.
More delicious recipes